This Multi-use MUM-14 Mini Monocular can be used as:
- Night vision device (combined with a Clip-On system or day sight)
- Head or helmet mounted monocular (combined with a thermal imaging device/afocal lens)
- Diving system (submersible to 20 m)
- NVG binocular
- Night scope (3x/5x Afocal objective lenses)
- Intelligence tool (combined with compass, laser designator, attached to camera).
The MUM-14 Mini Monocular can utilize image intensifier tube of all generations (incl. Autogating), is powered by commercial batteries (AA or CR123) and is compatible with a wide range of mechanical interfaces/rails.
MUM-14 is used in a quantity of more than 5,000 pieces and combat-proven in missions in Afghanistan or Mali (NSN 5855160070361, KČM 0015350052009).
MUM-14 objective lens is compatible with P45 white phosphor and thermal imaging or SWIR clip-on adapters. The objective lens is suitable for Image Intensifying Tubes of a FOM up to 3000.